I Woke Up Like This

Hey you guys! Yes, it’s a different day than I normally post but hear me out because it’s for a good reason! 

I’m doing a review on the big fig mattress that I got a couple of months ago! I know you’ve all been waiting to hear all about how much I’m loving it! 

So, like most people, I go to bed tired at night and a lot of times wake up still tired in the mornjng. Contrary to popular belief, no one really wakes up looking like this with a full face of makeup and ready for a pillow fight! (Insert side eye here lol)



But...good news! Big fig has actually helped me to have many wonderful nights of sleep. After sleeping in it the first night, I realized that my back and legs were not hurting as much when I got up in the morning. It has all of the technical stuff built into the mattress that you don’t have to think about but that helps you feel refreshed and awake the next day. 

I will also say that this big fig mattress has a cooling technology to keep you cool. I love that I don’t wake up sweating and hot from being under the covers as you do in other beds! There’s just so many good things about this mattress and I could go on and on...but! There’s more! There is a 20 year warranty and right now you can save $250 during the Memorial Day sale! Oh yeah and there’s no risk if you want to try it, you can for 120 days! 

I got the queen size mattress and foundation set. I love it! It has plenty of room and doesn’t dip in the middle as a lot of mattresses do! That’s just another part of the amazing technology that is part of all big fig mattresses! 



It’s also Mocha approved! 



Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to answer them! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 




Comments

  1. So going to have to check out this site.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals