WhatUp Wednesday #59

It’s Hump-Daaay! Happy Wednesday friends! I wanted to start this post off with a gorgeous hello, yellow! look from LuvMeMore. I’ve been working with this brand for a while now and I am loving all they do! It’s a great combo of flowy and flirty styles like maxi skirts, wide leg pants and crop tops. I’ve gotten fun dresses and tops and all sorts of things from them but this yellow look has to be one of my faves! 

I paired this Off The Shoulder Valerie two piece look with some sandals and wore turquoise earrings and some fun bracelets. I love the minimal look! My son was taking these pics and we were trying to get just the right look and I think we accomplished it! 

Check out these pics: 











I also teased you on Instagram and said I was going to do something I hadn’t done before. Well I did it. It wasn’t  a huge deal but I slid into a guy’s DMs that I’ve been kind of admiring from afar. I don’t know that anything will even come of it but I was proud of myself for putting myself out there even if it isn’t successful. And by the way, I feel it was successful because I did it. Whether or not it ends in meeting up with him, that doesn’t matter. 

I watched Netflix this past week and binged the series Dead to Me.  It was really good! I’m waiting for season 2 because I think it deserves another season! 

I went to Kaaboo this past weekend and went to watch PitBull in concert. I love his music and he is just such a great entertainer! I had fun singing and dancing and took lots of videos to share on Instagram. I’m telling you if you don’t follow me on Instagram, you are missing out! Anyways, Kaaboo was held at ATT Stadium in Arlington and had lots of stages with different performers- I saw PitBull and the B-52’s which were good too. It also had lots of art and different vendors. This was the first time for this festival and I’m hoping they make it an annual occurrence! 

Here are a few pics from that fun time! 















Here are some looks you might have missed this past week:






 
Dress and Shoes- Jessica London 
You can shop dress here
You can shop shoes here



This was my look for Kaaboo! 

Kimono from LuvMeMore, jeans from Kut from the Kloth, tank from Lularoe and Converse tennis shoes. All of these items are older. 





I was fancy and did hair braids again! This is the new Nicki dress from Lularoe and I’m obsessed with the fit of it! Contact your independent retailer to shop this dress. Sandals are from Just Fab and purse is older. 


Hope you’re having a great week! 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 



Comments

  1. Your rocking all of these outfit. Also that awesome you DM a guy you like.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals