Sunday Style: Little Blue Floral Dress

Somebody told me today that I looked happy. That’s stuck with me all day. Someone else asked me why I was so dressed up to do customers’ grocery shopping. I responded that I take pride in my work and want to look nice when I arrive with their stuff. 

This little blue floral dress really has done it all for me today. I traded the block heels for some flats while I shopped. I am in love with this blue color and the florals are what dreams are made of. I added some simple colorful accessories in true Sandae fashion. Pink tassel earrings and some tassel bracelets that I made years ago. I liked the equally as colorful look in the accessories as in the dress. Add some earth tones back into the mix with the sandals and bag and viola it’s a look! 

Below are some pictures of this gorgeous dress. The dress is from one of my favorite partners, Navabi, and the brand is another one that I love, Yoek Fashion















I hope you all are as happy as I am today! It’s a long weekend for some people but take time to remember those who have served for our country. 

Thanks for reading and following along with me! 

Sandae 

Comments

  1. There nothing wrong with want to take pride in yourself.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals