Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hello World, it's me, Sandae

Well, I finally did it! I finally created a blog! Now what?

I intend to use this blog to share tips and tricks for daily life as well as recipes and most importantly, sales and fashion advice!

Curvy girl on the run- how did I come up with this name? Well, if you follow me on Instagram, you may remember following along with me as I was training and preparing to run my first 5K. And of course, I am curvy which was how I came up with my name!

Here's a picture of me crossing the finish line!




Thank you to all of my friends and family and supporters who have given me the boost of confidence that I needed to make this leap! I appreciate all of your love and support while I was training!

So here you have it. The blog is up and ready to go! Follow along for more fun!

Sandae

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Can't wait to see what you have in store. You will be a success because you rock on IG :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I appreciate your support!

      Delete