Friday, October 4, 2013

What Age Am I?



Age is relative. Age is a number. There's the saying " you're only as young as you feel". Age. You want it, you need it.

Well, guess what! Age is upon me...I have approximately 11 months now until I turn the big 4-0!

I have to admit that I am not scared or think I need a major purchase like a sports car ( who am I kidding- of course a sports car would be nice although unnecessary)- I am actually excited! Believe it or not, every year I feel better about myself and gain more confidence. Like fine wine that is aged, I just keep getting better and better!

So to celebrate, I am coming up with a bucket list of sorts: 40 Things To Do Before I Turn 40.
I need some help though from you, my readers, my followers. I have a few things on my list, but I need a lot more!

I would invite you to post your ideas here on the blog. I will be choosing ideas and featuring each one in an individual blog post. If you are the contributor of the item, I will feature your blog or Instagram account in return. If you don't have either, I will write a nice commentary on you and our friendship!

Please join in the fun and contribute to my list! I look forward to reading all of the ideas you come up with!

Thanks for reading! Follow me to keep up with the latest!

Sandae

9 comments:

  1. Hey! It's Kari from Instagram. Love the blog! I just made a 30 in 30 list on my blog, maybe you could get some ideas there? abeautifullifereborn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's Tracy, @ruffletuesday from Instagram. I think you should do something wild like skydiving or signing up for one of those classes where they let you drive a NASCAR vehicle. Love this idea! You are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure how daring or how far you want to travel or if you are looking for simple things; but here's one! http://www.whiteface.com/activities/bobsled-experience

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lake Placid is from Heather G.

      Delete
  4. It's Heather G. - Take a self defense/kickboxing class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for all of your ideas! It's Heather Gross, right? I want to be sure when I mention my ideas that I give credit to the right person!

      Delete
  6. Heather Gross yes and another one: a covered wagon ride through the Tetons http://www.wagonswestwyo.com/ one:

    ReplyDelete