Sunday Style: Pinterest-Inspired

Hi everyone! I have to say it is so good to be back writing on the blog! I missed writing and viewing everyone's pictures on Instagram as well. I had a great time in Charlotte working this week and catching up with people I don't get to see that often. Working remotely has its benefits but face time is priceless! Many thanks to my two blogger buddies, Emily and Alice, who guest posted for me while I was away! I hope you all had a chance to check out their posts! 

Well, look no further than Pinterest and you will get inspiration for days and days of outfit ideas. Today we wrapped up our weekend camping trip (more on that to come later) and headed home in time to get over to Greenfield Village for Motor Muster. Today's Joyful June Style challenge was Pinterest-inspired so naturally I took a look for something appropriate to wear outside all day. 

I found this outfit that got me thinking about what I would like to wear- I searched for an outfit with a fedora since I wanted to wear my hat again! Here's the inspiration along with a picture of me wearing my version of it:


I didn't wear any jacket or sweater since the weather was perfect and nothing was needed. It was great to walk around the village and of course, I used the opportunity to take lots of outfit pics! I bought this dress at the Ann Taylor outlet last summer for a steal. The sandals are from the Bass outlet last year as well. The earrings and hat are from Loft and the bracelet is an oldie but goodie from Kohl's. 

Motor Muster is a great collection of cars from all of the decades that car collectors bring in specifically for this weekend. They basically line them up by decade and everyone walks around and views them. There are also areas of motorcycles, bicycles and military vehicles. Greenfield Village is part of the Henry Ford which houses a museum as well as the village. The village is a collection of buildings that have all been moved there such as Thomas Edison's Laboratory and the Wright Brothers' Bicycle shop just to name a couple. It's a great place to hang out during the summer. You'll often find us packing our lunch and taking there for a picnic on the weekend. 

Here are some pictures from today's adventures and highlighting this Pinterest-inspired outfit. Enjoy! 













I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Happy Father's Day out there to all the dads! 

Sandae

Comments

  1. great job recreating this outfit. I haven't been to Greenfield Village in years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals