Sunday Style: Flirty Florals

Happy Sunday! I dug deep into the closet for this dress today! I remember buying this wrap dress at a Banana Republic Factory Store at the outlets near Seattle. I was out there working a few years ago and happened upon this dress and loved it! 

I think it is the bold floral pattern, the yellow color and the silkiness of the dress that drew me to it. I also love a wrap dress as it accentuates the waist and is fairly forgiving on all body types. I think it's a great dress to wear for today's Style Me April challenge which is Flirty Florals. 

I decided to wear my Nine West nude bow heels and pair them with a straw clutch, also from Banana Republic. I also went for a more fun look with my jewelry and am sort of mixing and matching colors and a "wooden" look. I remember seeing on What Not to Wear that Stacy and Clinton said "it doesn't have to match, it just has to go". I often base my clothing and accessories on this motto. 

Here are some pics of this outfit today: 







Hope you're having a great weekend! 

Sandae

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals