Sunday Style: Fall Florals

I love nothing more than the crisp fall air in the morning when the dew is on the grass and there is a fog in the air. In the afternoon, it gets warm and there is no sweater necessary. Oh wait, I live in TX now! If I can't have the fall air, I can still have all of the fall colors.


This Margaret dress from karinadresses does it all for me! I am in love with the colors-the deep rich burgundy background and the florals on this are making it one of my favorite dresses. I love the shape of this style too-the V-neck and the tie in the front- everything is so good about this dress! Now where is the fall weather? 


I chose to wear this dress with some vintage looking shoes that I have had for a while and pair some floral tights with them. I like the look of the floral and the floral. What do you all think? I think when it gets a little cooler I could also pair this with some booties and a leather jacket. So versatile!


Here are some pics of this beautiful dress:
 
 
 
 
 
 


Dress- karinadresses- online (recent)
Shoes- Naturalizer (old)
Tights- Target (recent clearance)


This is the perfect time to be showing you all this dress too! This weekend you can save even more by using the code FREE SHIPPING for free shipping through Monday night! Shop by clicking the link to the right on the blog.


Thank you for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals