WhatUp Wednesday #15


So another week has passed…This past week seems like it has flown by! I was busy reorganizing stuff in my apartment this past weekend and work kept me busy as well! I did a Dia&Co unboxing on the weekend and took time to do pics. I actually wore this outfit last week and didn’t get a chance to post it so I thought I would share it tonight. This Target top is still one of my favorite patterns from a collaboration and these Universal Standard denim pants fit like a glove! And the mules? These are awesome made in Italy mules from Ferresi that are not only fashionable but are also comfortable!

Last Friday, our team went out to lunch to celebrate one of our birthdays. We went to her favorite Thai restaurant Samui Thai and it was pretty good! I ordered the Pepper Steak and I enjoyed every bite of it! I really am trying to branch out and try new places!


On Saturday I tried a new spa for a wrap and a facial. It was amazing! I enjoyed every minute at Glambo Lily Day Spa! When I walked in the spa, I was asked if I wanted spa water or a mimosa. A wonderful detox wrap was done and I have never had one of those so I thought it was simply amazing!! While I was in the wrap, I had the facial and it was fantastic as well! I was supposed to get a massage also but the therapist was sent home sick. I was able to make an appointment for a Friday night massage which I am looking forward to!

I then visited a thrift store here in my city, CCA Resale. I was looking for some particular items for a Halloween costume but I didn’t find anything while I was there. I did find a fun navy dress from Asos Curve and a brand new (still wrapped in paper) pair of burgundy shoes from Aerosoles. I also found a fun red straw handbag that will be fun to use with outfits. All of this for $16 isn't bad!

Here is a recap of my #ootd pics this week:





The red dress was featured earlier this week. Don't forget to use my code RUN20 for Chic Soul so you can get an extra 20% off your order! It is good through November 30th too so there is plenty of time to use it!

Last but not least, I am proud to work for a company that gives back so much! A team of people have been working hard all year to put on this annual golf tournament that benefits Girls Inc. , an organization that helps young girls. We had an awesome night at the dinner on Monday night and had a wonderful gorgeous day to golf all day yesterday!

Hope your week has been flying by as quickly as mine!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals