WhatUp Wednesday #14


Well this week has been relatively uneventful and I am okay with that. Today is a pretty busy day for me- work all day, then my son’s football game and then a Lularoe Party!! If you are reading this early, tune into Facebook tonight at 9/8 CST to see me and my friend Tracy have a party! You will be able to see both of us live and also shop albums if you wish! Here is the link to Tracy’s Facebook page so you can join in on the fun! I’ve known Tracy for a few years and  am so glad she is selling Lularoe! She is so good at putting together fun and gorgeous outfits and she will answer all your questions and address any concerns you might have about wearing a particular style! Here is my outfit for today:
 
We had a holiday from work on Monday so that was super nice- a three day weekend! I listed tons of stuff in my Poshmark closet- here is a link for you to shop if you want to get in on the action. I sold a lot of stuff that either I haven’t worn lately or doesn’t fit me right. There is still a lot of clothing to purchase! If you haven’t used Poshmark before, it is an app where you can buy and sell clothing, shoes and accessories. I have used it for a few years and I love it! It’s easy to use and I just make sure to list as many things as I can about the item and include lots of pics. Use the code HVUAB if you sign up and receive a $5 credit. My closet name is "sandaef14".

Last night, I went to my first Dia In Dallas event and it was such a blast! I loved seeing others in the group that I haven’t actually met but am friends with on Facebook and Instagram. It was awesome to meet some of the stylists and we got to preview some of the upcoming Fall Fashion coming to Dia&Co. Let me back that thing up- some of you might be wondering what even is Dia In Dallas? Well, Dia&Co is an online subscription box company. A stylist styles five pieces for you and includes them in a box with a special note and sends them to you. No need for shopping-if you don’t like that- they do it all for you! The cool thing is that there is a community of women in the Dallas area that love Dia&Co so a group called Dia In Dallas was born! Last night’s get together was drinks and appetizers followed by a delicious dinner of ratatouille and the most amazing desserts including cupcakes from trailercakes- OMG they were amazing!

Also amazing?! The incredible women that are a part of this group! Everyone loves fashion and loves talking and eating so immediately we all have a lot in common. It is great to meet other women that are like me and that have a common interest!

Here is what I wore last night to the event:
 
Other than that, it’s been a great week! We have been able to enjoy fall temps for a couple of days but it will be back up to 90 degrees this weekend!

Here are my #ootd for the past week:
 
 
 
 
 
One last thing, I usually share what I have been watching on Netflix lately. I watched the first season of TheGood Place starring Kristen Bell and Ted Danson. I wasn’t sure if I would like the premise of a show in Heaven, but it turned out to be cute and fluffy and just what we need to take our mind off of all of the nonsense in the world today. Season 2 is now airing on NBC. The other thing I liked was the Jerry Seinfeld special- Jerry Before Seinfeld. I love how he gave tribute to his roots-where it all began! Seinfeld made him a huge star but he still had a humble beginning. This special is both fun and interesting!

Have a great rest of your week!

Thanks for reading and following along with me!

Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals