Try-Day Friday

TGIF! I thought I would do something out of the ordinary for me and post on Friday! The other thing is that this is a really fun post as I am trying something new!


 I was inspired by Dia&Co-this awesome clothing company that I love-can you say stylists do all the work?! Yes, please! Every Friday people from their office do a Try-Day Friday and try new styles or wear things they may have never worn before or maybe it's even something outside of their comfort zone. So I thought I would play along today too!


How many times do you look in your closet and think (or say if you're like me!) "I have nothing to wear!" I have tons of clothes so that cannot really be the case. It might be that you are lacking creativity to try something new like mixing and matching what you already have.


As I created this outfit, I thought about wearing something I haven't worn before. I love this lace skirt that I have in my closet but I have only worn it once before and that was with a dressier blouse and heels. I like that it has the sporty stripe on it but it's lace-can I wear tennis shoes with it?


I decided to pair this fun Little Black Tee that I have had for a few years and boy, do I love this look! I love the sporty look of the Converse with the skirt and graphic tee. I think if it's a little cooler, a denim jacket over this look would even be awesome!


You know another thing? I never used to wear pencil skirts either. I have a lot of junk in my trunk and thought it didn't look great. I shied away from wearing them but then I found my confidence and decided to just go ahead and rock it! Confidence and a smile are really the only accessories that you need!


Here are some pics of this fun Try-Day Friday outfit!






Graphic Tee- Old Navy (old)
Skirt- Eloquii (online this Summer)
Kicks- Converse


Don't be shy! Wear what you love and I dare you to try something new next Friday too!


Thanks for reading and following along with me!


Sandae

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Tuesday: Sugar’s Inn Galveston

Less Bitter, More Glitter

Chic Soul May New Arrivals